Duncan is an award-winning editor with greater than 20 years experience in journalism. Having launched his tech journalism profession as editor of Arabian Computer News in Dubai, he has since edited an array of tech and digital marketing publications, including Computer Business Review, TechWeekEurope, Figaro Digital, Digit and Marketing Gazette.
HubSpot, the shopper relationship management (CRM) platform for scaling corporations, today announced the launch of two latest tools powered by artificial intelligence (AI) – content assistant and ChatSpot.ai – to help its customers save time while creating higher connections with their audiences.
The introduction of content assistant and ChatSpot.ai builds on HubSpot’s earlier investments in AI including conversation intelligence, data quality tooling, data enrichment, predictive AI, content optimisation, and more. Powered by industry-leading artificial intelligence systems from OpenAI, content assistant and ChatSpot.ai create efficiencies for marketing, sales, and customer support professionals.
- Content Assistant: Launching today in private beta, content assistant helps marketing and sales teams ideate, create, and share quality content in a matter of minutes, if not seconds. Among many options, content assistant can:
- Suggest blog titles related to a services or products, then generate a whole blog post outline for that title;
- Write content in a flash for blog posts, landing pages, website pages, sales and marketing emails, and knowledge base articles;
- Streamline content marketing workflows into one place, saving teams time and energy.
- ChatSpot.ai Launching today in public alpha, ChatSpot.ai helps HubSpot customers complete quite a lot of tasks using a natural language chat-based user experience. The tool helps users:
- Add contacts and corporations to the HubSpot CRM;
- Create custom reports related to marketing, sales and customer support;
- Draft skilled, effective sales emails personalised to the recipient.
Andy Pitre, EVP of product at HubSpot, said: “We are experiencing a step-function change in the best way people work. At HubSpot, our goal is to help corporations connect more deeply with their customers. Our latest AI-powered content assistant helps them create quality content faster and easier, to higher serve their customers.
“Advances in AI even have the potential to change the best way people use and interact with software. We’re excited to launch ChatSpot.ai to experiment with how we are able to make our software even easier to use, and we’re inviting our customers to come together with us as we learn together.”
Sign up for the content assistant beta or ChatSpot.ai alpha here.
As well as saving customers’ time, so as to further improve the marketer experience, HubSpot can even announced its latest Advanced Marketing Reporting offering which provides a birds-eye view of the shopper journey to spot growth opportunities. The latest solution will offer marketers access to all unified data for specialised advanced reporting and insight. Using Advanced Marketing Reporting, teams can discover how specific touchpoints, marketing actions and assets are performing and optimise specific conversion paths. This will help the marketing department to do more with less in addition to defend their marketing budget.
Interested in hearing leading global brands discuss subjects like this in person? Find out more about Digital Marketing World Forum (#DMWF) Europe, London, North America, and Singapore.
Read the total article here