Today, Salesforce unveiled Einstein GPT, a generative AI tool that creates personalized content across every Salesforce cloud CRM. The announcement got here during day considered one of the corporate’s TrailblazerDX’23 event.
The company also announced a partnership with OpenAI, out of which a ChatGPT app (currently in beta) is obtainable for Slack. The partnership can even make other “out-of-the-box” integrations between Salesforce tools and ChatGPT.
Dig deeper: OpenAI unveils ChatGPT API at very low prices
Einstein GPT. Billed because the world’s first generative AI CRM technology, Einstein GPT matches Salesforce’s proprietary AI models with real-time data from Salesforce’s Data Cloud. Salesforce customers can then connect that data with OpenAI’s models or other generative AI models, and generate content inside their Salesforce CRM.
Customer data within the CRM allows marketers to speak with their customers, and from that, the generative AI may help create personalized messages. For instance, salespeople using the tool will have the ability to generate personalized email responses or create other personalized content in campaigns that may potentially drive up response rates.
Integrations. In addition to integrations in all of Salesforce’s clouds, in addition to Slack, Einstein GPT can even integrate in Tableau and MuleSoft, Salesforce CEO Marc Benioff said in a press release.
“The world is experiencing one of the profound technological shifts with the rise of real-time technologies and generative AI,” said Benioff. “This comes at a pivotal moment as every company is targeted on connecting with their customers in additional intelligent, automated and personalized ways.”
Marketing and sales capabilities. Here are all of the Einstein GPT tools Salesforce announced:
- Einstein GPT for Sales. Auto-generate sales tasks like composing emails, scheduling meetings, and preparing for the following interaction.
- Einstein GPT for Service. Generate knowledge articles from past case notes. Auto-generate personalized agent chat replies to extend customer satisfaction through personalized and expedited service interactions.
- Einstein GPT for Marketing. Generate personalized content to interact customers and prospects across email, mobile, web, and promoting.
- Einstein GPT for Salesforce’s Slack app. Deliver AI-powered customer insights in Slack like smart summaries of sales opportunities and surface end users actions like updating knowledge articles.
- Einstein GPT for Developer.: Improve developer productivity with Salesforce Research’s proprietary Large Language Model by utilizing an AI chat assistant to generate code and ask questions for languages like Apex.
Generative AI Fund. Salesforce Ventures also announced a latest $250 million generative AI fund, the aim of which is to develop the AI ecosystem and bolster development around responsible generative AI.
Why we care. So far, this has been the yr of generative AI. For years, Salesforce has been developing its Einstein AI capabilities. Now, that intelligence is given more pointed chat and content generation functions through its integrations with OpenAI’s Chat GPT.
Of course, AI in marketing has other flavors of functionality. For instance, Petco uses Einstein to generate product and experience recommendations to customers. They also keep a human close by to review lots of the personalized templates the AI comes up with.
Read the complete article here